At Unity Hospital, we strive to make every patient experience a special one by offering unmatched amenities and tailor-made treatment options to our clients. The exemplary support from our clinical and operational team ensures every patient is treated well and made to feel as close to home as possible despite being miles away from one’s motherland.
We offer the highest standards of healthcare services through our state of the art infrastructure combined with the latest technology along with a highly skilled and experienced team of doctors and nurses. We follow stringent infection control practices and clinical pathways to ensure best possible outcomes.
We offer tailor made packages to suit your budget
- Mangalore is one of the smartest cities in India where all the amenities are easily available without any hassle.
- High quality medical care is made available at competitive rates as compared to larger metros in the country.
- Mangalore is easily accessible by air routes.
- Medical cost and living cost are cheaper when compared to the other metropolitan cities.
- Variety of options for food are available to tickle your taste buds and also take care of your health needs.
- The city is nestled in the midst of greenery making it an ideal environment for healing.
- Highly experienced and trained physicians/surgeons and medical support staff in Mangalore have the required skill set to carry out complicated procedures.
- No waiting list / delays to consult with a specialist.
- Fluent English speaking staff greatly reduces language barriers.
- Can easily be combined with a holiday/Business trip
- Unity Hospital has been providing the highest quality care in the fields of preventive, curative and promotive healthcare services for 4 decades now.
- Our 250-bed medical center offers some of the most modern medical technologies with dedicated qualified specialists utilizing ultra modern infrastructure technologies to offer patient centric care.
- Our pre-eminence stems from unquestioned and total dedication of our staff towards high quality patient care.
- The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment such as Multi-Slice CT Scanner, Digital X-ray machine, Digital mammogram with lesser radiation, Laboratory facility with fully automatic machine and fully computerized pathology lab.
- We also have high-end video endoscopes, operating microscope, state-of-the-art drills and other surgical equipment to carry out complex procedures.
- Last 40 years were witnessed that Unity Hospital has carved a niche for itself in total quality care of the patient.
- In the present day, Unity Hospital is known for its brilliant faculty and competent staff who are dedicated and specialized in every facet of health care.
- The hospital has over 500 employees that include doctors, nurses, paramedical and administrative staff.
- Unity Hospital has 5 state-of-the-art Major Operation Theatres with Trespa Panel Lining, Laminar air flow, HEPA filters which ensure absolute sterility for conducting the super speciality procedures like joint replacement surgeries, spine surgeries, cochlear implant surgery, complex neurosurgery, Maxillofacial surgery, and more.
Why Unity Hospital?
At the very outset, we understand that when you travel abroad for medical care, you expect a smooth and seamless treatment process. Therefore, Patients come to Unity Hospital from all over the world, in anticipation of well co-ordinated and designed treatment programs which cover all aspects of their care, including medical care, scheduling of appointments, interpretation services and guest services.
The International Patient Services team of Unity Hospital functions together to provide seamless service by combining your medical, personal and cultural needs in order to deliver a tailored experience.
We impart the highest quality of health care for patients and their companions coming from overseas. Our dedicated team understands and anticipates to your needs in the best possible way and makes every effort to assist you & to be at your service during all phases of your care i.e. before your arrival, during your stay & after your discharge.
We shall provide you the provisional treatment plan based upon available medical records after consultation with a concerned specialist. Treatment plan includes – modality of treatment and estimated cost of treatment, approximate duration of stay etc.
If in case there is a change in plan after your arrival to port, you will receive adequate information about the same and all support will be provided to you. In the rare circumstances in which there are additional costs associated with your treatment, a member of our team will contact and guide you appropriately.
Mangalore has got direct flights to major airports of UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. The entire eastern African Countries can connect to Mangalore with a convenient stop over flight in Dubai.
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) and several private Bus operators provide to and fro services to major metros in the country.
Mangalore has trains directly connected to Chennai, Trivandrum, Kochi, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Pondicherry through the Southern Railways and Konkan Railways connecting to Mumbai, Bhatkal, Karwar and Goa.
Various cruise ships such as Regent Seven Seas, Norwegian Star, Oceania, Celebrity, Costa, AIDA, Nautica and Royal Caribbean International have visited the New Mangalore Port.